MUSIC

Seether - Tonight

Powered by mp3skull.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life as a Nurse


We all know that the Nurse ios one of the most respected persons in the society dur to their humanitarian deeds and even sacrifices.

Let me share to you my life as a nurse

tell you what I did not expect to be a Registered Nurse since I was a child, since I really favor the world of aviation.
Taking up nursing is the most toughest, why? because you need to comply all the requirements and all the lessons that has given to you. Each lesson (depending on the curriculum) has a series of concepts and subjects in order for you to pass. If you don't want to comply PREPARE TO FAIL! But if you really want to fight until the last energy you've got, you will WIN.
During my student days, I admit it was fun, really fun especially when all of you graduated on time. But hardships and failures will occur. We cannot escape those things since Nursing is a tough course. Some might find the profession interesting because of work opportunities abroad and it is a fad during the year 2005- 2010. The peak of Nursing.

Well now here comes graduation, a day to remember and a day to enjoy that all hardships are all paid off. But wait the game is not over yet Nursing Licensure Examination (the 5 headed Dragon symbolizes the 5 nursing Practice tests, call me exaggerated but it is real) is on it's way for you to face. Once you defeat it, the prestigious RN title is yours.

When I passed the NLE, is was a very long time to look for a job which related to Nursing, so I took some training, attended seminars then wait for a Volunteer program.
There it was the volunteer program of the one of the most prestigious hospital in the region, I took the chance to prove my self and there it was new challenges awaits me.
I gained new skills and tell you what It was very stressful. 1 nurse is to 6-8 patients ratio (for some private hosp.) well it is very stressful, so I didn't gave up since knowledge will always be your edge as what I believed. It was fun learning new experiences and new encounters with other patients. I will surely miss those days. Here comes as a Staff Nurse well here comes the PAIN!
Challenges that I haven't encountered has come before me. Here I experience the most stressful days in my life but I really eager to strive for my parents expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment